Shipping Cost, Dispatch, Delivery and Returns
All prices are inclusive of worldwide shipping.
We dispatch worldwide. Orders are generally dispatched within 21 days after receipt of payment. This three week period is necessary as your cricket bat is made from scratch; at no stage will we rush your order at the expense of quality. Orders are shipped by various couriers, depending on destination country. Preferred couriers are currently but not guaranteed as: UK - UKMail, Europe - DHL, Austalia and NZ - Aramex, USE and Canada - DHL, South Africa - Fedex, All Other Countries - DHL. We will provide you with a link to track your package online but this is often not available until the package has reached the destination country.
Goods will be fully insured during the shipping process. Any duty or consumption tax applicable on customs clearance in the destination country will be the responsibility of the customer, as tax is not included at the checkout on this website. Please contact us if you are unsure of the regulations in your country.
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations law prevailing in most countries, goods manufactured to personalised and custom requirements are exempt and cannot be returned for refund. However, makemycricketbat.com provide an option to return under some conditions as so:
- makemycricketbat.co.uk "cleft" range - once production has started, neither cancellation nor return is possible as this is a single, unique cleft service
- makemycricketbat.co.uk "bespoke" or "made-to-order" range - full money back guarantee on all bats under this service
- makemycricketbat.co.uk "off the shelf" range - full money back guarantee on all bats under the off the "off the shelf" range
- makemycricketbat.co.uk "clone" service - once production has started, neither cancellation nor return is possible on this cloning service
- makemycricketbat.co.uk "repair" service - once repair has started, neither cancellation nor return is possible on this service
In all cases above, please contact us as soon as possible if cancellation is required. We will do our best to accommodate if limited productiion has taken place whereby raw materials can be re-used without loss of value. Contact via email@example.com Any item(s) to be returned must be notified to us via firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days following receipt of the item(s), provided that they are returned in the same unused condition. Any damage or alteration to the goods that would prevent subsequent sale will invalidate this exceptional return arrangement.